Lightspeed Web Filter
Block inappropriate content without blocking learning
- Comprehensive web filtering based on education-specific URL database
- Customizable allow and block lists and flexible policy profile capabilities
- Features to balance educator and IT needs
- Ability to limit and prioritize web traffic
- Integration with safe social learning platform, My Big Campus, through the Campus Collaboration Bundle
About the Web Filter
Web filtering is a balancing act between blocking inappropriate content, keeping everyone safe and on track, and giving users access to engaging, educational content.
With the Lightspeed Web Filter, IT gets CIPA-compliant filtering based on a comprehensive education-specific database and granularly customizable policies; teachers and students get access to the sites and tools that enhance education.
The Campus Collaboration Bundle combines web/mobile filtering with My Big Campus (safe social learning platform) and hosted email - because the way we see it, a content filter for K12 needs to not only block inappropriate content but also allow good content and engaging collaboration.
Do Amazing Things with My Big Campus
Features & Benefits
How Are We Different?
Benefits Across the District
Guide: Web Filtering in Today's Schools
Web 2.0 in Education: Bringing the New Face of the Internet Safely into Schools
Customer Story: Conneaut Starts a Cyberschool